• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question selling Onyx 10.2 dongle

heyitsme

Hi, we have recently upgraded printer and software, I'm looking at recouping some cost by selling on the previous Onyx licence dongle/key (the software cds/box are long gone however, but i believe its all available to download online) - do we need to de-register the key first, does anyone have experience doing this and whats the best way to go about it?

Thanks

Key info from Onyx site:

License Data
RIPCenter to PosterShop

Version: 10.2

Is SRM/LDK Capable: YES
Is Time Key: No

Service Plan: None

RIP-Que
Active Printers: 2
Active Rips: 1
+ Processing
+ Printing (direct)
+ Print Forwarding
+ Web Portal
+ Specialty Ink Tools
+ White Ink Tool​

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Just put it up to Ebay. It's and old version and only Postershop. You may get few coins.
It wont have the drivers to support new printers anyway and if I'm not wrong I think the driver download has been disabled for that version already. Can't check atm.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
10.2 is not supported anymore unfortunately. you cant upgrade it either without purchasing a new licence.

+1 list it on ebay. take what you can get. Most printshops wont want to buy 10yr old software.

David Harvey

Hi, we have recently upgraded printer and software, I'm looking at recouping some cost by selling on the previous Onyx licence dongle/key (the software cds/box are long gone however, but i believe its all available to download online) - do we need to de-register the key first, does anyone have experience doing this and whats the best way to go about it?

Thanks

Key info from Onyx site:

License Data
RIPCenter to PosterShop

Version: 10.2

Is SRM/LDK Capable: YES
Is Time Key: No

Service Plan: None

RIP-Que
Active Printers: 2
Active Rips: 1
+ Processing