• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

seminars, trade shows, conferences

davidcarr87

where would someone find information like this around texas, I have asked 2 of my dealers this and they were unable to answer the question or they told me of the ones that have already passed. Im looking to learn about the stuff out there, maybe pick up some new vendors, catch some how to stuff..anyone have any advise?

Stealth Ryder

The next Tradeshow in Texas is the NBM Show which will be held in Austin next year (2011), I think March 24-26... There is a SGIA show in Vegas next Month 13-15 and another NBM in Charlotte, NC November 4-6 of this year...

davidcarr87

where does everyone find this info...maybe i should look for a new supplier sooner?? lol...
i dont like the guy i deal with anyways :p

washingtonsignguy

You need to be more specific in the products you need. There are your general vinyl/sign suppliers like Fellers and signwarehouse, then there is like grimco, which is great for substrates, printed/non printed alluminum signage and brackets. I live up north so not much help for local suppliers, but like i use Midwest sign supply cause they are so close and is only a one day ship. I feel like you have to have that go to company in crunch situations to turn to that is close by. I would imagine there is lots of suppliers in texas. Whenever i need a new supplier for a certain product I always just google it and usually find something. Give it a few years and you will have two shelves full of catelogs, like i do and still getting crap in the mail for new ones. lol. Good luck

davidcarr87

just everything in general---and my main question is where to find out about all of these shows, i have had people in the trade tell me that my supplier should tell me of all the shows etc coming up..but they dont know of any...
just curious to where everyone else finds the info