• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sending a file to the printer question!!!

Gordy Saunders

When I send a file to the printer - After I hit send, I have to quickly click on the production manager icon - It shows the file processing and then it shows it ripping - When it has completed ripping an item pops up which says: A File With The Same Name Already Exists, Would You Like to Replace it - YES NO.

I have to click on either the yes or no. If I don't do it quickly it disappears and the file won't print. I have to deleted the existing file and go back to SEND.

I can't figure out what is going on.

It just started doing this.

Does anyone know anything about this?

sign&frame

No problem, I have had issues sometimes with Flexi but worse some to worse I just restart computer and does trick

Service Sign Co

May be an issue in the cut/plot window where the menu drops down and says send now, hold in list, or save to file. It needs to read send now.

Gordy Saunders

Aaaahh, cinemasign.grafix - Thank You? That was the answer. I have an idea as to how that got changed. I have been trying to teach another Flexi and I leave them alone with the program. Everytime I let someone new into my programs or computer I come back to problems of one sort or another.