• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sending a perf cut to versaworks

ffextreme

Has anyone been able to inport a design from flexi 8.6 with a perf cut into versaworks? when I send an image with a perf cut from flexi versaworks just sees it as a second cut line and not a perf cut line. Would love to get this feature to work

ffextreme

hmmmmm be gental now remember im new to the world of versacamm LOL
I do not have that done (i dont think) because I dont know what your refering too.

How would I set that up?

TresL

Been along time since I created a spot color in Flexi.

Just create a Spot color in Flexi and call it "PerfCutContour"

Use that for the perf cut.
You will also need at least 3.x of Versaworks for it.

ffextreme

ok ill look up how to make a spot color. So your saying when i add the perf cut line in flexi I have to assign a color to the line?

TresL

I would assume it's the same as when you add a contour cut.
Not sure in Flexi, I use ILL.

Some of the Flexi guys on here should be able to help.
You may also try using the search feature to see if anyone else has posted info on it.

ffextreme

ok with flexi i didnt have to set that up it has a click button and it auto places the cut line. didnt have to setup a spot color for it

Just Me

just a side thought....when doing perf cuts on your versacamm it eats your blades up pretty quickly:wink: