Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seperating items in Corel Photo-Paint

Discussion in 'Corel' started by kesler1, Mar 26, 2010.

1. kesler1

kesler1 New Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Ref: Digital Printing>

I have a pic with 4 people. I want to create a digital image with just one of the persons in the photograph. How do I seperate one from the rest. I have read and re read the Corel instructions and still can't get it right.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Kesler4signs@gmail.com

Jim Kesler

Tags:
  2. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    so i assuming you want to crop them out of the picture...you need to make yourself familiar with masking...

if you could post the pic, it'd be easier to see what you're looking to do, and easier to help you out....

3. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    Funny you should ask this - my teenage daughter recently needed to do the same thing. We loaded Corel into her laptop and within an hour she had taught herself to do it. I was amazed and asked her to show me how she did it so cleanly. All I remember is she went to IMAGE and selected CUT OUT and used a window that came up in there. She demonstrated it to me and was really fast at it. It can't be that hard.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  5. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    You could use cutout lab here's a tutorial