Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September 30th

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by ThinkRight, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ThinkRight

ThinkRight Active Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Atlanta Ga
    Clear your calenders !

http://www.sho.com/sho/dexter/home
    He's smart, he's good looking, and he's got a great sense of humor. He's Dexter Morgan, everyone's favorite serial killer

http://www.sho.com/sho/homeland/home
    CIA officer Carrie Mathison (Emmy® winner Claire Danes) believes he has been turned and become part of a plot to be carried out on American soil. But the volatile Carrie has some demons of her own. Nothing is as it seems in HOMELAND, an edge-of-your-seat thriller that also stars Emmy® winner Mandy Patinkin

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/
    The Amazing Race is a reality television game show in which teams of two people, who have some form of a preexisting personal relationship, race around the ...

Tags:
  2. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    AND a day of NFL Football with REAL REFS!?!
    i cannot contain my excitement within a six-pack of beer. twelve-pack sunday it is!

3. ThinkRight

ThinkRight Active Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Atlanta Ga
    :toasting:

:clapping:

4. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    Oh dear. How could I forget about this. Alicia has been counting down the days for that. I was in the middle of watching Face Off and she had the preview running on her Mac Air (adding insult to injury).

5. cgsigns_jamie

cgsigns_jamie Very Active Member

Dexter + Homeland = Best Night of TV Ever!

6. WYLDGFI

WYLDGFI Active Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Linden, NJ
    Dexter + Homeland / NY Giants vs Philadelphia Turkeys = Dilemma on who to Watch!!! :help
    AT LEAST I can watch Dexter and Homeland On Demand later!!

7. ThinkRight

ThinkRight Active Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Atlanta Ga
  8. SD&F

SD&F Very Active Member

Oct 4, 2009
    I LOVE DEXTER and I can't wait to watch it later. I save it for a nice night when no one will bother me. I have never seem Homeland, but based on your reviews I need to watch.

9. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Haha............

We have like four televisions in our house, there's only two of us and I don't think I watch two hours worth of television a day. Now, renting a movie or streaming doesn't count. There's just nothin' good on television anymore.

History, science, news and the military is about all that interests me. Now, at Chrsitmas time, I like to watch old movies..... and not just Christmas-y ones, just old ones in general.

10. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We watch a fair amount of TV and just recently upgraded our Directv to "Whole Home" and are loving it. We can now record up to five shows at a time and watch them in any room. No more conflicts with more than two shows to record at the same time.

Last night we started watching Dexter a few minutes after it began recording and continued into Homeland after checking the game ... all the while recording Boardwalk Empire and all in 1080i resolution. :cool1: