• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sequential number printing on 20,000 brochures?

Spencer McMurtry

Hello,

does anyone have any ideas on how to do sequential number printing on 20,000 tri fold brochures? The number will need to be printed on two locations. Do you know anyone who can produce this?

OR

Do you know anyone who can produce a "8.5 x 3.3" sequential insert for the brochures?

Thank you!
Spencer

CES020

Hello,

does anyone have any ideas on how to do sequential number printing on 20,000 tri fold brochures? The number will need to be printed on two locations. Do you know anyone who can produce this?

Anyone with Adobe InDesign can do it. That would be really easy to do.

jfiscus

Rap Master
The problem lies in the quantity of brochures. A run like this would be printed on an offset printing press. But, that requires plates for each color & would not allow variations between brochures. If it was printed offset, then you would have to run the "finished" product back through a B/W laser press to only imprint the sequential numbering onto the already printed (with everything else) brochure.

The option of running the brochure on a digital color laser press (copier) would be able to produce sequential numbering, however, the cost of printing the brochure would be much higher than offset printing.

How exactly are they planning on using this numbering? They may want to rethink this marketing strategy... What about sending them through a QR code that assigns a new number to every visitor to the page, or a website where they create an account?

Locals Find!

GR Print can do this for you. It may fall under custom quoting. Talk to Terry over in Customer Service. They are all really good and on the ball. They have helped me with many odd jobs like that and handle them like they were a daily occurrence. They aren't like the other trade printers where your just a number. They treat you as a partner.

C

ColoPrinthead

Find a letter press shop in your area and they should have no problem helping you.