• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Serial Key for Rasterlink Pro Activation

badouali

Hi i recently bought a JV3 250sp and downloded the Rasterlink Pro5 Sg from Mimaki. After installation, its asking me to input serial key which it say its inside the product case lid.Should i contact the dealer who sold me the Printer and ask for it or is it written somewhere on the printer itself. By the way this i my time getting into the sign making business and am an absolute novice. So your advise will be high welcomed. Thanks.

Vinylman

Here we go AGAIN!

"Hi i recently bought a {fill in the blank} and downloded the {fill in the blank}.
After installation, its asking me to input serial key which it say its inside the product case lid. Should i contact the dealer HELL YES! who sold me the Printer and ask for it or is it written somewhere on the printer itself. By the way this i my time getting into the sign making business and am an absolute novice. YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT? With spelling and grammatical errors like you are displaying in this your first post, you will be a true asset to the sign profession. So your advise will be high welcomed. Thanks.

ADVISE:
SELL the printer {before you screw up the sign market in your area} and get a job cutting lawns.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here we go AGAIN!

YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT? With spelling and grammatical errors like you are displaying in this your first post, you will be a true asset to the sign profession. So your advise will be high welcomed. Thanks.

ADVISE:
SELL the printer {before you screw up the sign market in your area} and get a job cutting lawns.

Before you go off on another assumptive tirade, please consider that you do not even know where the OP is from or anything about him. He hasn't made that info public but I can tell you he's from a long way away from most anyone here and probably doesn't understand what he bought from whomever he bought it from.

Vinylman

Before you go off on another assumptive tirade, please consider that you do not even know where the OP is from or anything about him. He hasn't made that info public but I can tell you he's from a long way away from most anyone here and probably doesn't understand what he bought from whomever he bought it from.

Fred,

Those are my points exactly.
THAT is what is wrong with this industry.
Every Tom, Dick, and Richard with some dollars in their pocket have become the next "victim" of the sign hardware suppliers.

Doesn't matter that the "buyer" can't find their own arse in a dark room without a seeing eye dogs' assistance.

But yessirree bob we got the "HOTEST, EASIEST, NEWEST, fan-dangle way to make EASY money FAST! right here, center stage, at the sign expo coming to your area.

HURRY HURRY HURRY get your INSTANT road map to fame, fortune and glory.

Right here for only the low low cost of admission, you also can become the next Bazillionare.

Just plunk your green backs down here, and sign away the next 10 years of yours' and your families life, and you can be an over night success.:thumb:

Step right up bunky! Have I got a deal for you!!:ROFLMAO:

Fred: your right, I should go easier on these folks, but it sure does get wearisome watching this train wreck, OVER and OVER and OVER again.:thankyou:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
It downloads a tiny program which you run. That will check your install or verify your serial number for install. Once it verifies then that program will download the actual program....

ChicagoGraphics

Something smells fishy about the OP, they buy a printer without a location and company? They must have it set up out in the bakyard.

Fred, you should make it mandatory when people sign up to Signs 101 they have to fill out there company name and location.

Tint Guru

Ladies and Gentlemen, as an outsider looking in, I simply feel the need to comment here.

Frankly I love it when somebody comes into my area of expertice and tries to undercut me. The way I see it NO amount of cheap machinery/ FREE software keys can substitute for what you do for a living, and maybe i'm wrong there.

I've taken down 3 competitors simply by being the best at what I do and standing behind my work. Heavily injured a fourth competitor, and that wound isn't going to heal until they submit that they can't fill my shoes.

So the way I see it, IF one guy near your location gets a key code, be it legal or not, That MF still has to learn the software!

Just my opinion,CP