• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seriously ?

Replicator

I'm really F'ing pissed that my threads keep getting moved to the no holds barred forum.

They're not political or religious in any way . . . :frustrated:

Last edited:

Bradster941

I'm really F'ing pissed that my threads keep getting moved to the no holds barred forum.

They're not political or religious in any way . . . F this place, Gosh Darnit, that doesn't reciprocate the Love I give to it..!

At least they aren't getting Deleted with no explanation like mine...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Replicator

Not so much your post but several that followed was the reason.

Then honestly those posts should be eliminated or edited,

but to move my thread to a forum that I choose not to be a part of is not fair to me or to others that have had this happen recently . . .

I'm just sayin' !

OldPaint

you havin a bad day ........"bucky?" if you dont want it in the NHB..........then dont pick a controversial subject.

Replicator

you havin a bad day ........"bucky?" if you dont want it in the NHB..........then dont pick a controversial subject.

Well now OP that is completely relative isn't it.

Somebody could start a thread about marshmallows on graham crackers and I could come on it and say BUSH SUCKS !

Well it wouldn't be fair for that thread to be moved on the original poster, now would it ?

grafixemporium

I see your point Rep, but you're asking them not to moderate you, but moderate others more... or even edit/delete response posts? Kind of a slippery slope.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:LOL: just making a point . . . and relating the point to facts about this forum and it's moderation !

Think of me as an umpire Marc. I get a small number wrong, a lot right and then there's that group in the middle that some think are right on and others thing are dead wrong. But the game is better because someone makes the calls.

To paraphrase A. Lincoln:

You can please some of the members all of the time and you can please all of the members some of the time ... but you can't please all of the members all of the time.

My logic is that a single out of place comment in an otherwise good thread gets deleted or edited. But if the post is about a controversial topic and a number of out of place replies are made, then it's off to NHB.