• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Service call 0107 Roland RS 640

Ryanzxc

Guys
I need some help

I have roland machine
RS 640
And then i have so many problem with this RS 640

I got Service Call 0107
I cant start this machine because that error
I try to many times
Service mode cant help too
Still got service call 0107 when i tried using service mode

I have to many spare part for replace
New dumper
New head ( 4 Head )
New caping
New wiper
New encoder sensor
New linear encoder strip
New motor scan
New L bearing
New Media sensor

Please help me
I beging u guys

euronymous

when you replaced the encoder strip did you perform the linear encoder setup in the service menu? if not that's probably your issue

Ryanzxc

when you replaced the encoder strip did you perform the linear encoder setup in the service menu? if not that's probably your issue
I have done with limit
I replace my encoder strip 4 days ago
Today i replace my L bearing and media sensor
Still not working

I try using service mode
Buat that machine going to service call 0107

So i can go to service menu

strypguy

As euronymous said. You need to re-try the linear encoder setup again. That is typically what sets off a 0107 code. John

Hey Ryanzxc,

Other contributors are correct in confirming Service Call 0107 indicates the Encoder Setup needs to be executed. Above, you confirmed performing the Encoder Setup and we assume it completed, but now it seems, the issue has evolved to a Scan Motor error 0040 0040.

It's recommended to tackle errors that are immediately present and in this case, it's the motor error. Work on resolving the motor error and we suspect you'll start making progress with all of this. However, if the problems continue, it's strongly encouraged to contact your regional Roland dealer to have the printer repaired.

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: https://www.rolanddga.com/support/product-support-form

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn