• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SERVICE CALL 0107 - Roland SP300V

garzonstudio

I just clean the encoder, and seems that I need to do a Linear Encoder Setup for calibration, I have the service manual and my Service Mode is protected I called Roland and they wash their hands with the local service providers, does anyone know the sequence to be able to enter on service mode?

I really appreciate if somebody can help, I have 12 hours trying to fix the error all is good except this part, and Today 4th of July is really hard to get a technician here to service my printer.

Any advice is very appreciated.

garzonstudio

Thanks Pat, It worked perfect, I got it to work fine now, I just see a problem on everything i print, it looks like the heads are not aligned, I make my best to align them but there are no more options over 10 on each head set up.

May be red/yellow is the mistake.

What is the best way to calibrate this printhead?

IMG_1754.jpg

-----
Also...
I notice that my printer is now running all the way left to right when printing even small pieces, how do it change that as before that just moved over the print material only, was faster, now takes forever to print even small images.

Last edited by a moderator:

garzonstudio

No problem, glad that worked for ya.

As for aligning the heads, I would agree that they're way out however I am not familiar with what is required to bring them back to normal.

Your second issue is "full width scan".

To change:

Menu/sub-menu/Full width scan

Off= only travels as far as the print
Sheet= only travels as far as the media width
full= travels width of the printer regardless of print area or media width

I just have the option enable and disable I think it is working. Thanks again!:wavingflag: