• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service maintenance kit 3 for HP Latex 365

javagod

Manager
Hi all:

Has anyone self installed a Maintenance kit 3 for a 300 series HP Latex printer? I'm pretty handy with my equipment. Does the kit come with instructions?

Dan Purcell
Purcell Printing and Signs

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It does not. If you get the service manual on your hands it's doable. However the heater cleaning which is important is not really explained.

greysquirrel

You have to remove the heater assembly from the printer to clean. It's probable the most important part of this service besides resetting all timers in service mode.

tonyconner20

Production Manager
I tried to attach the manual twice, not sure if it did and I just can't see it. Send me a message with your email and I'll email it too you.

ToTo

Professional Support
The oiler felts for both rods and oiler on right side of carriage are highly recommended to be replaced. Don’t forget to add oil into the oiler. Also the spit roller motor should be replaced. And if you have already removed the service station replace the carriage bottom since it might contain some fluids. All these items are included in the kit.