• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Manual for a Roland SC-545EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_paradyme

i also need the service manual for the roland sc 545ex. it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help. i have to install the pump conversion kit, so if anyone has any info on doing that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

dlpoling

service mode protect

Cannot get past that stupid screen. using this command.

v > < ^ > v < ^ then hold < v > and power.

Doug :banghead:

update got it....... correct code is now above

mongo1981

Hey guys just a quick question is the manual a generic 540 series pro 2 manual,, i mean i have the sc-545ex model....

Rich L

Any chance someone can direct me to where I can get a service manual for the Roland SC 545EX? I have one for the Versacamm, but I need to do a head replacement and I am unsure if the print head replacement instructions are close enough to my model.

Sign Sational

Roland XC-540 Service Manual

Seems to be a hot ticket, I am also in need of a service manual for the XC-540. several errors, scan motor errors and service call 0102, 0103. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Jason
Sign Sational of Florence, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.