• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service manual for a VJ 1204, 1304 or 1604?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Anyone have pointers on getting a hold of any one of these?
I don't see any options to download or buy one of these from the online Mutoh pages.
Some of us are 1000's of miles by air from the nearest authorized Mutoh repair centers.

thanks

wayne k
guam usa

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Thanks Chris,
I have that one. I'm looking for the next level up I guess.
Tech manual that would help with diagnostics that the end user's manual does not cover.

stay warm

wayne k
guam usa

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
All squared away here, thanks for the help
Cibersupply, Stealth Ryder and the rest who replied.

wayne k
guam usa

prophecy27

Did someone find a way to get the tech manual. We are using a VJ-1204 and have had some major problems with it lately. And of course after listening to the tech guys about what parts we need, we are now a coupld grand in the hole and still not fixed.

I have a background in electronics and would love to get my hands on a tech manual for one of these machines. If anyone has any information where to get one, please let me know.

Wrapdup

While we are on the subject of tech manuals.... anyone have on for the 1614? Need one asap! Thank you for any help.

Mutoh 1304 Service Manual

Does anyone have a Mutoh 1304 Service Manual they could share with us? We run a non-profit big cat refuge and use the printer to generate funds to buy food for the animals. Our printer is down and no one around here knows anything about them... My email address is bustedwv@gmail.com
Thanks a bunch,
John

QrashW

and me send please- kazan-irik@inbox.ru
I`m looking for service manual VJ 1304. Have some troubles to find in service menu (ROWER+UP+DOWN+RIGHT) the alignment bi-d...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What to do it????

TEF1701

I don't have access to the premium section to get the service manual for the vj1614. Anyone able to PM me one? Need to replace my printhead ASAP, but the closest tech is 300 miles away.