• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Manual Lef2-300

StefanG

Goodmorning everyone.

We recently had a media jam, which scratched the heads and they asked me to replace the heads myself.
Is there or has someone maybe a service manual for me?

thanks in advance
Stefan

Novadon

LEF2-200
Let us know how the head change goes, please. I'd be curious to know, for I'll be there one day too on my LEF2-200, I'm sure.

Novadon

LEF2-200
IF you Head Struck due to a material flatness issue, you can compensate for that. In the Set-up Manual, you'll see it.
I increased my auto setting slightly from the default 1.0 mm to 1.5 mm just for a little safety factor and see no difference in print quality at all.

This is enabled when the height of the object to be printed on is detected automatically.

"Distance between the Object to Be Printed On and the Print Heads If the height (thickness) of the object to be printed on varies or if the object to be printed on is or warped during, the object to be printed on might come into contact with the print heads. You can expand the distance between the object to be printed on and the print heads in advance to prevent issues like this from happening.

IMPORTANT • If the distance is expanded too much, the print quality may be deteriorated and the nozzles of the print heads may be clogged between the object to be printed on and the print heads. You can adjust the distance in increments of 0.1 mm (3.9 mil). AUTO DOWN Distance between the object to be printed on and the print heads 0.0 mm 1.0 mm (39.4 mil) : : 2.0 mm (78.7 mil) 3.0 mm (118.1 mil) " etc.

Last edited: