• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Manual SP300V

Spiderx1

Anyone got a service manual for the SP300V, I need instructions on removing and replacing the print head. To many problems with the black head, to expensive now days to buy a new one. Anyone got experience with having one recovered by someone like Printhead 911. I know risky but at $900 a head plus labor. Might be worth a try. All nozzles are firing, looks like deflected nozzles, tried soaking by filling up the caps but no luck.

ProColorGraphics

Anyone got a service manual for the SP300V, I need instructions on removing and replacing the print head. To many problems with the black head, to expensive now days to buy a new one. Anyone got experience with having one recovered by someone like Printhead 911. I know risky but at $900 a head plus labor. Might be worth a try. All nozzles are firing, looks like deflected nozzles, tried soaking by filling up the caps but no luck.

Send me your email and I will email it to you.

matt.stark@procolorgraphics.com