• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Mode On Sp300v

sweetpea35

Im Trying To Replace The Capping Stations On My Sp 300v
The Instructions They Sent Say Hold Left Right And Down And Turn On The Sub Power When I Do This It Says Service Mode Protected
Any Suggestions ?

kustomkoncepts

service mode is tricky to get in to it takes me a couple of tries put on my SP 540v
you want to have the side rocker switch power on secondary power off.

now using the arrow keys hit

Down

Right

Left

Up

Right

Down

Left

(HOLD) Right, Left and power button at same time

you have to be precise and exact on this and fast or it will just flash SERVICE MODE PROTECTED.

kustomkoncepts

Correction I just tried it on mine and the last step is

HOLD left right and down keys and power these have to be at the same time!!

kustomkoncepts

I said it is kinda tricky I had to try 4 times to get it. it not done fast or right it will say TURN ON POWER AGAIN or SERVICE MODE PROTECTED. just turn off and try again

Color Dude

The easiest way to change the caps on this machine if you dont know the service sequence is to go into maintenance mode.

Hold down the Cleaning button while sub-power on. Once the first screen comes up, hit Enter and remove the maintenance cover on the left side.

OR

Once the first screen comes up you could scroll down to wiper clean and hit enter, it will lower the caps, and move the printhead to middle of the printer, screen says insert stopper, hit enter and it will eject the wiper and lift the caps. So now you have the wiper out to clean, the caps up to replace. Once your done hit enter again and the PH will go back to home and run a small cleaning cycle.

Looks like alot but much easier way to do if you cant remember the service mode sequence.