• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Program Epson SC-S50600

Moham

Hello Everyone,

I have an epson sc-s50600 (5c) with white currently disabled currently running on dual cmyk, I've had an error come up which is the circualtion pump end of life so I have purhcased one from an epson part supplier her in the UK and am ready to fit it in but I need the service program to do this, seeing the wealth and knowledge on this amazing website I thought I'd put up it this post to see anyone has it and can email me it or put up a link for me or forward me to the right direction where I can obtain it.

I am quite experienced with large format printers I currently have s70600, s50600, xc-540, roland re-640 and a dika 3.2m printer so I am more than confident I can easily manage installing a pump as I have experience with other printers, I have the service manuals also just am missing the program and I'm hoping someone on here has it.

Not sure if I can put up my email on here but I will anyway moham1171@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you in advance :)

Moham

In your country you have Epson authorized service ?
yes we have, but I'd like to do this job myself I am more than confident, I just need the service program as without that I can't eject the ink, depressurise the inks system and reset counter.

Moham

So I purchased it off ebay and changed the part but for some reason I cannot reset the counter