Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service Program Epson SC-S50600

Discussion in 'Epson' started by Moham, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Moham

Moham New Member

Feb 13, 2020
    United Kingdom
    Hello Everyone,

I have an epson sc-s50600 (5c) with white currently disabled currently running on dual cmyk, I've had an error come up which is the circualtion pump end of life so I have purhcased one from an epson part supplier her in the UK and am ready to fit it in but I need the service program to do this, seeing the wealth and knowledge on this amazing website I thought I'd put up it this post to see anyone has it and can email me it or put up a link for me or forward me to the right direction where I can obtain it.

I am quite experienced with large format printers I currently have s70600, s50600, xc-540, roland re-640 and a dika 3.2m printer so I am more than confident I can easily manage installing a pump as I have experience with other printers, I have the service manuals also just am missing the program and I'm hoping someone on here has it.

Not sure if I can put up my email on here but I will anyway moham1171@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you in advance :)

2. Ferenc

Ferenc New Member

Feb 11, 2020
    Alcoa
    In your country you have Epson authorized service ?

3. Moham

Moham New Member

Feb 13, 2020
    United Kingdom
    yes we have, but I'd like to do this job myself I am more than confident, I just need the service program as without that I can't eject the ink, depressurise the inks system and reset counter.

4. RG

RG Member

Dec 6, 2006
    South Mississippi
    You can buy this on eBay for $25.

5. Moham

Moham New Member

Feb 13, 2020
    United Kingdom
    So I purchased it off ebay and changed the part but for some reason I cannot reset the counter