• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Servprog.exe profile Needed for Epson GS6000

lesliew

Hi Guys

Does anyone have the servprog.exe (profile) file for the GS6000.

My printer was not recognizing my Magenta even after installing a brand new Cartridge, I looked through the field service guide and found the settings that allow you to read the status of the subtanks and the sensors were off/ off/off which generally means the Magenta subtank is totally empty.

I don't see a way to fill a subtank individually so I tried an initial fill from the service menu. This drained all of the ink from all of the subtanks and refilled all but the YM. I need to reset the subtank sensors so that I can get past the "Insert New Cartridge Error" but from what I read in the field service guide this can only be done with servprog.

The initial fill drains a lot of ink probably about 80-100ml so I can only do this again as a last resort I may even need to order 4 new cartridges before I try this again.

Is there any other reason why the subtank would not fill after installing a new cartridge ? - I don;t believe that its a bad chip

Need some help can't really afford to get a tech in at this point in time.

Thanks

lesliew

I'd love to get a copy of this profile as well. So far the Goog's haven't been helpful.

Had to eventually get a tech in for my machine and managed to get a copy of all the apps from him.

PM me your email and I'll send you a download link.

eriksigns

Please, could you be so kind to share it with me too?

Hi. Im turning crazo to get the service software for epson. I need to replace ph and need it to change the head rank and adjust. Could you share it with me? Thanks a lot in advance.

cesynoe@yahoo.es

Wallhogs

Production Manager
Epson GS6000 Servprog.exe

lesliew,

Any chance I could receive the downloads for the software. We need to replace both heads on our GS6000 and purchased the heads, however require the software to enter the head ranks and to align. My direct email is pmc@wallhogs.com.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Paul

juanfidel

service program gs6000

Any chance I could receive the downloads for the software. We need to replace both heads on our GS6000 and purchased the heads, however require the software to enter the head ranks and to align. My direct email is juanfiqs@hotmail.com

I have a GS6000 plotter and want to change ourselves the printhead . Could you tell me if you make changes in your machine or else hire a Tenico service for this installation ?. We compraodo a print head through ebay in China and do not know if they are of poorer quality. Any suggestions where we can buy original parts for this machine ?
Thank you in advance.

Juan Fidel Quesada,
Paul

AEI

I would greatly appreciate it if I could get that software sent.

Hi, Im replacing printheads on my machine and I find myself in need for the Servpro software.
Would you be so kind to share the file with me?
angel8a1@msn.com
Thank you.
Angel

WideFormatTech

GS6000 Service Program needed

I replaced a CR Motor on a GS6000 and need the software to clear the life counter.

Please PM me if anyone can help