• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setting CutContour Color in Corel X4 not working

dhearn

Hi everyone! I am a total newbie to this stuff so bear with me.

I just got my brand new SP-300i yesterday. I got the thing printing great! I am using Corel X4 and got the pallete loaded with the CutContour color in it. Sort of a hot pink color. Anyhow, I manage to get a cut contour put around my image (it seems). But there are two problems. First of all, when I put the cut contour line around the image and assign the color, you can't see it. Then of course I export the image to an .eps files and pull it into Versaworks and send to printer. Image prints but I can see the pink line around it and of course it never cuts. What could I be doing wrong. I've tried this several times.

scuba_steve2699

I posted a reply in the MyVersacamm.com forum for you. I also attached the PDF showing how to add the colors - check it out there.

nwbee

This may be a stupid response but make sure that you are selecting a cuttable media such as glossy calendared vinyl and that the print & cut option is selected. If not, it won't show the cut lin and won't cut

2 see signz

so why would it print the cutcontour line? even if the marching ants are there it shouldnt print the cutcontour line?