Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setting the Cutter using the Panel - FC7000-75

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by chiselbit, Jul 9, 2006.

1. chiselbit

chiselbit New Member

Mar 8, 2006
    I have read the Manual on this Cutter how to set the cutter using the Panel. But I still don't under stand it.
    What is the first number mean and the second number mean7?
    one menu, it says to turn on the blade knob in the cw direction extends 19.7 mm

the next line it shows 0.000mm
    If I cutting outdoor vinyl, it s/b .05-.08 mm.
    Any help would be appreciated how to to set the cutter with the panel.
    thank u

doug

Tags:
  2. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver

I'm confused... setting the cutter? Setting what? The blade depth? Where it starts? Aligning the blade for digital prints??? How about telling us what you are trying to do, in a little more depth. I have the same plotter and can probably help you.

3. chiselbit

chiselbit New Member

Mar 8, 2006
    U confuse? I was too ... :) Tech Support from Signwarehouse got me straightened out. I was trying to adjust the blade using the panel. But he got me straighten out.

thank u...

4. Banners

Banners New Member

Apr 16, 2006
    I'm also confused

I have the same machine with the same confusion on adjusting the blade. I'm having difficulties weeding smaller letters (less than 3"). Could you post what you learned from the Tech at signwarehouse?

Thanks,
    Don