• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setting up email on HP Latex machines

CES020

Has anyone setup the email notifications on their machines? It's apparently asking for information I don't know. It's asking for proxy servers, IP addresses for the email, etc. I would imagine if we hosted our own email server, those things would be things I would have access to, but when I log into my control panel for our website, and go into the email side of things, I don't see any settings that remotely look like they would work in the settings the Printer is asking for.

Anyone had any luck with that? If so, would you might explaining it to dumb dumb terms (for me)?

Thanks!

dypinc

You should be able to get all that information from your email client, email account settings.

CES020

You should be able to get all that information from your email client, email account settings.

Thats why I posted, when I'm logged into my server, I can't see any of the things listed that the printer is asking for. Specifically, the printer is asking for the email IP address and I've never seen an IP address associated with setting up any email client. That's where I'm lost.