• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setting up Mutoh 1324 Need Help

Archerace7

Hello,
For the past year we have been using a Mutoh 44" printer for dye sub, I purchased it new, and had it set up with the color profiles etc. We make archery targets, on neoprene backed with polyester and it has done a great job

For 2014 we decided to start a line of vinyl targets, I purchased a like new Mutoh 1324 printer, that came with Flexi 10 Pro. I have the printer set up, the IP address set up, so it is printing. But no Color Profile. It is putting way to much ink on, and the color is way way to dark.

Knowing little about this, I assume I need to install a color profile, I downloaded a some from Mutoh, and a bunch from SAi for Flexi 10 for the 1324.

Question, how do I know which one to use, or do I just try them till I find one that works well? The closest tech I know of is over 300 miles from here, so I am trying to set this up myself.

Thank you one and all for your help.

studebaker

Deluded Artist
The very best profile to start with on your machine is the Avery 1005 720x720 Graphics 2 Profile. You can do your tweaking from there with excellent results.