• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Setting up profile cutlines for Graphtec cutter, printed using rasterlink

Forty One

Can anyone assit me here in setting up rego marks either in Illustrator, or Rasterlink so I can cut it on the graphtec plotter
?

Here's what we use:
Adobe Ai CC
Rasterlink pro 5 SG
SignCut pro 1
Mimaki JV33-130
Graphtec CE-5000-120

previously, using Onyx, I had no issues. Now with rasterlink, I'm back to square one.

Ai, setting it up as usual w/ CutContour etc...

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Stick with Ai then. You can set up your marks there....segmented or normal corners. Just make sure you're not on the LATEST version of CC 2021....Cutting Master does not work in the latest upgrade.

Forty One

Thanks,

I was using SignCut pro 1, not Cutting Master. And I couldn't get the rego marks in there.
After switching to CM4 to create rego marks, I kept getting the HP-GL error. It wouldn't find the rego marks and just a huge mix of issues following.

Found out that switching from HP-GL to GP-GL on the graphtec was the only thing it needed.

That was 4 hours wasted.