• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setting up Roland VP540 in FlexiSign

Zack Bunning

I need some help as to how to setup my Roland VP540 to print in FlexiSign. I have the printer hooked up to my computer via cat6 ethernet cable. I am totally lost as to what settings and port I need to use to get this thing up and running. Thank you in advance

Spiderx1

I need some help as to how to setup my Roland VP540 to print in FlexiSign. I have the printer hooked up to my computer via cat6 ethernet cable. I am totally lost as to what settings and port I need to use to get this thing up and running. Thank you in advance
Why not just use VersaWorks or VersaWorks Dual, Flexi has a send to VW Hot Button in Tool Bar. Although you may need to go to Default Workspace layout to see it.
Works great. As far as setup network, google setting up Versacamm for network. In menu you need to grab the IP Address and Subnet Mask, Then in VW or if you insist FS, you can input the address. In VW hit verify and it should work. Finding printer never works.