• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setup on wideformat Rolands without movable grit rollers?

Gene@mpls

My VP has movable rollers so I could set where the registration marks printed (for the GX500 on 54" media it has to be 3" over on the left).
The new RF doesn't have movable rollers... is there a way aside from setting the base point for each print to do this? Thanks Gene

El Barto

Just some thoughts: the printer might well have a setting to increase the side margin to 3". The rip software almost certainly does. Failing that, couldn't you set your layouts +3" before sending the job?

Gene@mpls

The margins adjust both sides at the same time and nowhere near 3". There is an offset in VWorks but it does not move the registration marks- same
with manually adjusting the job in the layout in VW. Thanks but I have tried this stuff... there is something eluding me I think. Gene