• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setup

ChicagoGraphics

Does anyone know how to setup a file for print & cut with Signs365, I watched their video many times but it seems confussing. I'd hate the idea of having to take a perfectly good vector file to only change it to a jpeg.

Are there any other wholesalers out here that offer the 3M IJ-35C with matte laminate.

Thanks

SignCenter203

Merchant Member
Are there any other wholesalers out here that offer the 3M IJ-35C with matte laminate.

Thanks

SignCenter can help you with this. If you are still having trouble or would like to discuss any options with us, you can email info@websigncenter.com or call the office and talk to any of our CSRs. 800.269.2130.
Thanks,
Jes

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I save the finial artwork file as a JPG 300 dpi to scale. (I don't like PDF because I've had some of them not show up right) Then I delete everything except for the contour and leaving a white background and save that as an EPS file.

SignTeam.us

Does anyone know how to setup a file for print & cut with Signs365, I watched their video many times but it seems confussing. I'd hate the idea of having to take a perfectly good vector file to only change it to a jpeg.

Thanks

We can do it for you. Just need a magenta line or any other color you want to be the cutcontour and we will take it from there.

Johnny Best

Go with SignTeam if you have a problem with Signs365. Seems they can hold your hand through the process so it comes out the way you need it.
Signs 365 will not give you that one on one you seem to need. Probably quality will be the same or maybe better for your project.

SignTeam.us

Go with SignTeam if you have a problem with Signs365. Seems they can hold your hand through the process so it comes out the way you need it.
Signs 365 will not give you that one on one you seem to need. Probably quality will be the same or maybe better for your project.
Thanks Johnny. We strive to always have a more one on one communication with our customers