• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Those were printed on the Roland glossy calendered vinyl.
I also noticed with the TR2 inks, you are more limited to the medias you can print on, have you tried a matte material, as I find, myself, having more issues with glossy materials on my SG-300. You can play around with the profiles, one of the profiles I find gives you the best quality on glossy materials is the Roland GCVP profile, however you have to go full heat and very slow.

cinr

I also noticed with the TR2 inks, you are more limited to the medias you can print on, have you tried a matte material, as I find, myself, having more issues with glossy materials on my SG-300. You can play around with the profiles, one of the profiles I find gives you the best quality on glossy materials is the Roland GCVP profile, however you have to go full heat and very slow.
Thanks so much - I'll give matte vinyl a try as well. Do you have a brand you would recommend?