• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SGIA Las Vegas

Speedsterbeast

I was recently curious about the best sign show to go to and see what it's all about.
Is this the one?
-Looking for an overall sign expo.. from printing to vinyl to wraps to hardwrae and tools.

showcase 66

I will be there at least one day. Nice only being about an hour and half away from Vegas. Still dont like the bridge to cross the dam though.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
We(Summa) will be there as well. Our booth # is 2451, and we will be exhibiting our F1612 Pro Flatbed Cutting System, as well as our thermal transfer printers and contour cutting plotters.

I look forward to seeing you all down in Vegas next week!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
James and I will be there.

gene at firesprint.com will pop up on my phone while we're there if anyone wants to meet.

-Gene

showcase 66

So what days do you think are the best days to go. I will only be able to go Thursday this year. Wish I could go Friday as well.

I'll be there...booth #2859

Will be looking for you Mike. Need some info.

We'll be there. Not sure in what capacity yet, but I'll at least be there to check it out. We'll also be at SEMA the next week.

Chris, Have you figured out where you will be this year?

cdiesel

My Director of Sales and I will be arriving on Friday morning. We'll be at the keynote breakfast and have a couple meetings later in the day. Leaving on Saturday, but I won't be in any particular booth for the show since I really couldn't commit to going until last week. I'm sure I'll be around the PDAA Application Zone for a bit.

SignBurst PCs

We will be giving away a FREE Wacom Intuos Professional Pen Tablet at the SGIA Expo in Las Vegas (Oct 18-20). Stop by The Bad Wrap Booth (#4438) to enter the drawing.