• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SGIA New Orlean Who Went? What did you see?

cwb143

Just seeing if anyone wants to give some feedback on the show in the way of flatbeds quality,production speeds and new capabilities/technologies? New Gadgets/Gizmos? Same Stuff new packaging?

Cobra397

I went for my work with my boss. We mainly focused on the faster Flatbeds. We print on corrugated boxes and I finally got to where i was saying " whats the worst but fast you can print". Thats rare i guess for someone to ask but we need simple print with fast speeds. I think we mainly settled on the Vutek GS and Qs line. Also looking into the Inca turbo, Inca spyder V.

If anyone has a Spyder V could you give a review or feedback on how you like the machine and its speed..

I also went and looked at a few personal printers. I run Mutoh hybrids but think i have settled on roland for a 64 inch. Just have to figure out how much im gonna have to invest then how much i need to sell to make some cash.

Agfa Titan flatbed was a beast too. All machines were pricey, We want to be able to print in the 1000 sq. an hour range so that really gets the price going. Also UV adhesion to plastic is a factor.