• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SH____T,, Im an idiot.

jiarby

Ctrl-shift-alt-capsloc-z

Repeat 10x with each one progressively harder than the one before.

If that doesn't work then you are screwed.

mark in tx

If it were a unix system, I'd say yes, if the computer had not been shut down.

Otherwise, welcome to the "Do It Again Club".

iSign

don't forget, if you have nightly auto-back-up system in place... it's not just for catastrophic drive failure... even restoring a back-up for one file may be worthwhile, if the re-do is hours of work. (assuming the un-saved change version you want was in place the night before when a backup ran)

gabagoo

I have my SignLab set to back up the files I'm working on every 5 minutes. I also have the auto load set. I have done this a lot...your working on a file and u do periodic saves but then you forget to save at some point and then a call comes in and the customer wants something and inadvertantly you accidently open his file and forget to save. In signlab I can go in and change the backup file to a cdl file and rename it and I usually find it backed it up and I am saved. Now on the other hand the auto load feature works well when the computer hangs and I have not saved as it will reopen the program where it last saved the file.

System restore doesn't revert saved files to what they were before. If you were working in Corel there is the chance that it saved an autobackup file before you changed it. Go to My Documents > Corel User Files and see if there might be one there.

zmatalucci

it's a loss.
It was a new file that I was working on, and had a little bit of work into it. I dont have autosave on, because it always saves at the least conveinent time.
Oh well, live, learn, and get drunk-
It's F--ck off Friday