Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shagnasty Bros. Design Contest Prizes

Discussion in 'Classroom Assignments' started by Fred Weiss, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Here is a list of the prizes (in no particular order) that will be awarded to our contestants on Sunday, December 17th after the close of voting.

• One dozen custom printed T-Shirts, up to three spot colors, in the design of your choice. Donated by Stacy at Bigdawg Designs.
    • One Plotter Art Voodoo Graphix Extreme digital art collection. Donated by Fred at Allied Computer Graphics.
    • One 33 font Signfonts collection. Donated by Steve C at Signfonts.com.
    • Once Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection of digital art. Donated by Fred at Allied Computer Graphics.
    • One $25.00 credit towards vectorizing services. Donated by Eric at The Vector Doctor.
    • One Plotter Art Originals digital art collection. Donated by Fred at Allied Computer Graphics.
    In addition, ALL contestants receiving two or more votes will receive a Big Squeegee 10 inch rivet & dent tool. Donated by Dale at The Big Squeegee.

As previously announced, the first place finisher gets first choice, second place gets second choice and so on down the line until all prizes have been awarded.

Tags:
  2. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Wow! Great Stuff!

3. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Woo Hoo! Thanks for doing this Fred. As I see no incoming Christmas pressies, this will do me quite nicely.
    Love ya....Jill

4. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Those with more than 2 or more votes already can go ahead and let me know where they want the prize sent.

signsbydale@hotmail.com