Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharing A resource. SHOUT OUT to Cheap Wrap Tools

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by HulkSmash, Aug 21, 2019.

1. HulkSmash

HulkSmash Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    We've been purchasing from cheap wrap tools for a few months, I just gotta say i'm blown away. Their squeegees ..just don't die. I got some going on a month old, and we're wrapping literally 9 hrs a day. My installers love them... simple clean and just durable. Better than geekwaps IMO.. just about half the price. We just got 20 magnets for 50 bucks...where we were paying between 6 bucks up to 25 bucks each before. They're just great, and we got them in 2 days... crazy.. Just wanted to share a resource to everyone here.

Also we asked if he could get different color squeegees other than white.. they literally went out of their way, to do some research, and came back to me with these. (see pic)

Just wanted to give credit, where credit is due.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Charlie J

Charlie J Very Active Member

Oct 1, 2006
    Midwest
    Squeegees are great. I need to order some of the magnets.

3. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    Are they still doing the customization of the felt?

4. Cheap Wrap Tools

Cheap Wrap Tools New Member

Jan 31, 2019
    Sacramento, CA
    Hey Thanks Adam.

We really appreciate the shout out and your business.

bannertime, we sure are, and we have added lots more tools such as mags, knives, gloves, and micro squeegee kits.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ColoPrinthead

ColoPrinthead Swollen Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Donkeytown, Colorado
    Does anyone have a phone number or email for this company? I messaged them on S101 about setting up an account and have not heard back. I don't facebook or any do any of the BS that is their only method of contact.

6. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    • Like Like x 1