• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sharpie Printer attachment

ABPGraphics

We can do the same thing with our Roland and Summa plotters. We have to wrap vinyl around the Sharpies so they're the same size as the blade holders but then they work perfectly.

I can understand the wrapping vinyl for thickness but how on earth do you fit the height of a sharpie? my roland closes and will not fit the tall sharpie - will someone post a pic?

ABPGraphics

and speaking of this - where is a good plotter paper source for the roland cutter and for the roland printer - I know I can get standard paper at say Fellers - but what is a good thicker quality paper - just curious

signmeup

The coolest part is that they offer a kit of that wooden cnc router they show plotting out the playing card. Normally it has a router where the pen is. Pretty ingenious device. They use it for cutting foam airplane parts.