• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

she closed the thread

John Butto

Some of you had the poor girl in tears this morning so she ask to shut down her thread. If she walked up to you in a bar and asked you to buy her a drink, you would fumble in your pockets as fast as possible to pull your money out and talk as politely as your eighth grade education taught you.
It is not that hard boys and girls, 5 minutes this morning on a sketch and 15 min on Illustrator while watching Wolf on CNN.
It is just a 15 minute drive and most of you waste it giving your pathetic business advice on collecting monies for work.
So do not let Fred start to moan and cry when he ask for some free logo art for a contest he is holding. Take some Geritol or something.

Attachments

• info.jpg
    info.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 83
  • infoluv.jpg
    infoluv.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 81

SignManiac

I like it. Nice and depicts the nature of the business. Too bad she didn't have thicker skin. Not all advice here is good but on occasion you can learn a lot.

Bly

Nice work John.

And yes some people here can be unnecessarily harsh.
What's that about anyway?