• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sheet set error set again

JMSports

Can someone give me any directions? I'm getting this error when I set up my Roland XJ-540. Actually, it has just started showing this error.

strypguy

I had the cut carriage cable problem on an SP300V. I was able to move the pinch rollers inward a little until it picked up the media size. This worked for me until I could get the cable replaced. John

Drip Dry

I agree that it's the cut carriage cable. Intermittent at first... then it doesn't work.
Can be done by the end user, but swore I would never do it again

JMSports

Sheet Set Error Set Again (Problem Fixed)

Got the parts in today. When you get a Sheet set error set again error on a XJ-540 all the problem will be is the paper side sensor board. Changed it out works great. Thanks for all of your impute though.

JMSports

Got the parts in today. When you get a Sheet set error set again error on a XJ-540 all the problem will be is the paper side sensor board. Changed it out works great. Thanks for all of your impute though.

Your impute help me nail it down!!!

colorwellsigns

hi, Where is the paper side sensor board located? Do i just clean it? Mny thanks in advance. after replacing the setup cable, technician is telling me to replace server board which is kind of expensive.