• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shelf Life

DRamm76

I think the best answer to this question would be another question. How long does it take you to go through a full set? If it takes you a year, some business evaluations need to be made. And that's not sarcasm. That's a serious point. UV is one thing, but if you have Eco Sol Max inks on the shelf for a year or more, you're business on the digital printing side may require immediate attention.

Willy

My printer VS-420 has been off for over a year but I kept the head soaked with captop lines clamped off. So far Ive replaced all dampers and new captop, felt wiper and wiper scraper. Printer is setup with 8 colors including white and metallic. Sucked out white and metallic from lines and replaced with cleaning cartridges. Having a hard time getting a good nozzle test. Any suggestion?

brightbanner

i like vivid color
As normal, eco solvent ink shelf life is 12 months when thy seal in bottle or cartridge.
After bottle open, it is better use it within 30 days.

Brent

Willy

Thank you Brent for the reply. Last night I replaced 6 cartridges and did a 24 hour head soak and nozzle check is looking better.