Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shelf talkers and wobblers

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by buzzgraphics, Oct 19, 2012.

1. buzzgraphics

buzzgraphics Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Ogden
    anybody making these things? I've got a customer that wants to order a couple thousand, but with different messages on each 100 or so. So I probably need to make them in house. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them, that they'd like to pass along.

thanks

Tags:
  2. buzzgraphics

buzzgraphics Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Ogden
    not sure if you're being snarky or not. I googled them as well and have been looking at suppliers all morning. Just wondered if anyone on here was doing them in-house already and had any advice as to what materials worked best.

3. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    I did some last summer in-house. If you'll look at Outwater Plastics they sell a wobbler that is a spring with a self-adhesive mounting tab on each end. I had business cards printed with what the customer wanted, stuck them to one side, they distributed them and stuck them to their displays. Worked perfectly but labor intensive and they didn't really like having to use the self-adhesive tab. If I had to do them again I'd hand them a bag of springy things and a box of cards and let them do the sticking themselves. They were a pain to box once they were assembled.

Quoted them again using traditional shelf wobblers from shelfwobblers.com (only because they came up first on Google). Didn't get the job but my price on them was cheap, about 35¢ each. Hard to beat that in-house.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  4. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
    buzzgraphics, my intention was not to be "snarky". Outwater Plastics has wonderful products.

5. buzzgraphics

buzzgraphics Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Ogden
    thanks Pat, that's kind of the same idea i had, (business card sized ad attached to wobbler). Sounds like you don't think it's worth it to do in house though. Anybody recommend a company that wholesales finished full color wobblers?

6. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
  7. Typestries

Typestries Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2007
    NJ | VT
    We make them in small quantities, totaling a large batch all of the time for a couple of our resellers that do grocery stuff. Send over your specs.

8. Edna

Edna Member

Oct 9, 2012
    I thot this thred was going to be about nutty people hoo talk to themslves and wobble around.
    Their are a few of those here in Missou.