• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shipping a printer from usa to germany

davedavedave

Hi, i have a qestion, what would be the best "safest" way to ship a roland bn20 from the states to germany?

i know usps or ups could do normal packages, but im not sure if this is safe enough, i dont want to have broken plastik in a box :D:D ??

any help is appreciated. thank you guys

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Definitely not UPS or USPS - UPS will break it, they aren't kind to parcels and USPS will charge a fortune. I would suggest a local shipping company in the location of the printer - it will need to be shipped freight.

davedavedave

thank you, i already asked a freight company for sea shipping, wich imports US cars to germany...

they said they can also add the printer its no problem, but the suff needs to be shipped to them too...

so my only problem is finding a freight shipping company in the sellers area since he said i should take care of all shipping! :D

or should i look straight away for a freight shippping company in the usa wich can ship to germany?

davedavedave

thanks will also send them a email... i just bought a gerber and a envision ... i dont know why i said roland bn20 LOL to many printers in my head haha

Martin Denton

Don’t forget you will have to pay import duty on the printer on arrival at customs so make sure you get all the correct forms filled in pre-delivery