• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shipping status L25500

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
So I ordered my new L25500 from Grimco a couple of weeks ago and haven't seen it yet. Nor can I get an answer when I will get it. I know they over sold these units and are having to scramble to fill orders. Anyone else order theirs and haven't got it yet? Whats the word?
Thanks,
Doc

Sign Eagle

We ordered from Advantage on 10/31 and it was delivered today. The sales rep was at our shop about an hour after it arrived and assembled it but was unable to complete the setup because it only had one power cord rather than the 2 required. So he has ordered one for what he hopes will be next day delivery.

quicksigns

We ordered from Advantage on 10/31 and it was delivered today. The sales rep was at our shop about an hour after it arrived and assembled it but was unable to complete the setup because it only had one power cord rather than the 2 required.

Mine showed up with one European and one US power cord too. Had to run to Home Depot to get one and they sent me another next day, but was the wrong one again and they sent right one later

ProColorGraphics

Weird. Well mine showed up with (2) US plugs, (2) European plugs and (2) bare wire end cords. So I got (3) sets of cords in my box.

quicksigns

Weird. Well mine showed up with (2) US plugs, (2) European plugs and (2) bare wire end cords. So I got (3) sets of cords in my box.

That's what my tech said it was suppose to have. Ours would start up so our tech called in and they said to check the wires inside the machine. He took all the covers off and went thru each and every wires until he got to the back where the big heater wires. Barely touch it and both came unplug. plug in and started right up.

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
Good news, Jason at Grimco said my unit will be here on Monday!
Ordered the transformers yesterday for the 208V to 220V boost.
My new Summa S160T cutter showed up yesterday!
Hopefully the USTech Laminator will show up today.
Walls painted check.
Floors painted check.
Getting closer!
Doc

Sign Eagle

We got a second wrong plug today, but I stopped at Lowes and picked up a plug which I installed on the end of the one cord that came with the machine that just had no plug. Sales rep said HP advised their supplier miss marked the cords and they found today they had sent at least 10 of the wrong cords this week. In any event the Advantage tech finished the set up and got the machine running today. We ran some test prints to get the feel and used the old Falcon to get the bills paid today.

Freese

I have heard of alot of issues with cords being missing in the last few batches.

I'd be lucky that you were able to get the printer. Grimco has been doing a great job on fulfilling and delivering orders.

Every dealer is backorded, most likely.

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
Printer showed up yesterday...yahoo! Glad I read about the printer cords as mine only came with one of the correct ones, one with bare wires and one euro one. Sent an email to Grimco, lets see how they handle this!
HP guy is supposed to be here next Wednesday and Thursday.
I'll keep you posted!
Doc

Sign Eagle

Installation of our machine was completed last Thursday, didn't start to use it till Monday, seems to produce a good print on vinyl and paper. Don't care for what I have seen on the JetFlex banner so far, the scrim of the banner is rather promounced on dark solid colors. It is nice to have solid color on adhesive back vinyl come out and be able to mount on foamboard and PVC right away with stretching.