• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shipping

eccs19

Found this forum a couple weeks ago, so thought I'd join. I've been doing vinyl lettering for about 10 years, but mostly just out of my basement, and doing a few odd things for friends / small businesses. I've done a few things that I've sold online, and they've been small enough to flat ship. (18" long) Just to clarify, I'm just cutting out the vinyl, masking it, pack & ship. Lately I've got a few inquiry's about shipping larger stuff, and it's not cost efficient to flat ship. The stuff I'm doing now is about the limit without the price getting crazy, and not worth it for the customer. Just wondering how you may ship larger items. I've tried rolling the stuff before, but not happy with the way it rolls up. For a short trip to do an install, it's fine, I'm just not sure about packing & shipping over a long trip.

Mosh

We ship rolled vinyl all the time, never had a problem of complaint. Yes roll it vinyl out, we also leave the app tape long and fold it over the two ends and stick it to the backing, this stops the tape from curling up. Non issue, shipping rolled cut vinyl is a common thing to do.