• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Shiraz 6.7

TCP signage

Hi I’ve just bought another firms kit who’s shut up shop, with it Shiraz 6.7 with lots of archived jobs, some you can see were ai or pdf files is there any way to export the job so I can open in ai or pdf editor, I have a digital Konica with command workstation and we can do the above in that so hoping can some how do it from shiraz

Johnny Best

I use the Shiraz SignatureV8 RIP. Where are you finding these files? In the archive folder? If that is where they are then you could reprint them. You might be able to export them to a thumb drive or new folder and then try to open them with your Illustrator program.
Contact the Shiraz people, they are helpful and based in your country.

Last edited:

TCP signage

I use the Shiraz SignatureV8 RIP. Where are you finding these files? In the archive folder? If that is where they are then you could reprint them. You might be able to export them to a thumb drive or new folder and then try to open them with your Illustrator program.
Contact the Shiraz people, they are helpful and based in your country.
Thanks I have sent them an email waiting to hear back