• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shirt design, maybe

slappy

doing some BBQ shirts for a family friend.... any suggestions with this direction i'm going???

trying to keep it to 2 color on a sport grey color shirt
and yes, he wants a "steer" cause he is cooking them more then chicken

ps. i'm aware i got 2 shades of black. that was an accident, but you get the idea

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Pretty cool.

The orange letters kind of get lost, so it feels like I'm reading the fourth line in an eye test:

AR E UE

Other than that, I think it's pretty cool. Nice job.

slappy

:thankyou:

maybe i'm not doing a bright enough orange in the design before i posted., here it is on a white background

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I just think the black text stands out too much. From a distance, your eyes will only "read" the black text.

SignManiac

I see no benefit or purpose to spelling barbeque in two colors. I think is should just stay black.

What font did you use for the name? I like it a lot.

Twisted Images

I see no benefit or purpose to spelling barbeque in two colors. I think is should just stay black.

What font did you use for the name? I like it a lot.
i agree .
i would outline the text in the second color if you want to make it two colors.
the orange will get lost in any color other than darks colored shirts so you will need a contrast to keep the image sharp. if you put it on dark shirts though you will need a base coat of white so you trun it into a three color job.