• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shooting this morning

ams

There was a shooting in my shop parking lot this morning at around 4:00am. One guy was killed. Still waiting on more details, luckily no buildings or my bucket truck were damaged.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 13689487_1257991047574228_1892313298_n.jpg
    13689487_1257991047574228_1892313298_n.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 82

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
There was a shooting in my shop parking lot this morning at around 4:00am. One guy was killed. Still waiting on more details, luckily no buildings or my bucket truck were damaged.

attachment.php

"luckily no other people were injured" is what you should have said. Who cares about the buildings or trucks.

Cranniga1

First homicide of the year for Charlottesville, I heard about it on the radio this morning. Where is your shop?

Andy D

"luckily no other people were injured" is what you should have said. Who cares about the buildings or trucks.

I'm pretty sure he was joking..

ams

A bullet went through my building just above a window and hit a wall and ceiling tile inside and the bullet was laying on the floor. Had the detectives there this afternoon doing photos, measurements and trajectory projection.

ams

U.S. Marshalls caught him in another state and are transporting him back here. He is finally arrested.