• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shop car graphics

wildside

We finally forced ourselves to redo the car with the new logo.

We did our truck awhile back and decided to make the car similar, so this is the car finished along with the truck.

Now my question is.... Does the stripe along the bottom need to wrap around the back on the car?

in the computer, it looks odd with it done, several say it looks great the way it is, but i question if it needs that bottom stripe added, what do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_1694.jpg
    IMG_1694.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC03460.JPG
    DSC03460.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 111

AUTO-FX

Pesonally , I would like it to be on the bumper. maybe ended with some sort of flare right at the corner if you dont want to go around! Car looks great though !

TheSellOut

Yeah, it looks great! I would definitely do something thou, in looks unfinished, even somthing simple like this...

Love your lettering for "WILDSIDE" btw

Attachments

• Untitled-36.jpg
    Untitled-36.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 124

Craig Sjoquist

My self I like the way it is the blue stripe tends to focus your eye in the center of car

On the truck it tends to push the eye toward back and on Heaths also

wildside

i don't mind wrapping it around the whole back, not a big deal, but when i drew it in the computer it just looked odd to me with it back there so i left it off.

Now i question to go ahead and do it, although i do agree it draws the eye to the center at the same time. hmmm, decisions decisions

Joe Diaz

Nice design. I don't think you need to go around the whole vehicle, but i don't think it would hurt either. Again, very nice design.

Letterbox Mike

I think it's perfect as-is. I wouldn't wrap it around the back or even extend it beyond the wheel wells, I think it's clean right now and everything flows nicely.

Des6139

It looks good as is , but I think i would go around the back & the front. You can always take it off if you dont like it. :thumb:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Car looks great! :thumb:
I'd leave the back stripes off unless you make them parallel.
They look awkward angled...

Last edited: