• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Dog Molly has left us

signgal

*big internet hug* Sorry to hear that, Bill. Make some changes around the shop to distract you a bit :)

iSign

condolences from another dog lover, & owner of a 14 yr old who causes me to share some of your emotion already.

awesome Jimmy Stewart piece...

CES020

Very sorry for your loss Bill. I learned more from my Dog than I ever have from any person. He's been gone 6 years now and I still think about him every day as well.

What am amazing life we'd all have if we treated each other the way dogs treat us. No wonder we love them so much.

Border

Pets are sometimes harder to lose than people....all they ever do is love you unconditionally, no matter what kind of day you had.

Dave Drane

Very sorry to hear of your loss Bill. We really do get too attached to our pets and she looked like such a lovely friend. Nobody can take your memories away.

ProWraps

beautiful long hair black and tan. anyone that has doxys knows your love for her. they are the best. rip molly.

TheSnowman

Hang in there. We had to put our animal down a month or so ago, and we still miss his "existance" daily. You don't realize the things that you just get used to when they are around, that you miss when they are gone.