• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Front picture request

heyskull

I have been contacted by our local town planners to submit a portfolio for artwork to shop windows.
This is to advertise a currently empty shop so as to give the impression of what it would look like as a open business.
I know this a long shot but finding generic high quality images of shop fronts/windows is prooving very dificult.

Thanks
SC

visual800

go to google- type in window store fronts then select images then advance-search medium or large and there you go

heyskull

I have already searched google and the images are not good enough as they are paticular store fronts.
I have seen something done in the shopping centres over here which looks a little more like what I'm looking for.

SC

knucklehead

As crazy as this may sound, why not just go take a photo of the shop in question, import it into your design software, and dress it up. Then you can show the town planners the actual building.

SignManiac

Yes this would be a simple 30 minute job to design a storefront over a photo of an empty existing building.

Edna

I gess I don't follow this. why dosenot the town planners just open a real store in the empty building . isn't that there job?

TXFB.INS

As crazy as this may sound, why not just go take a photo of the shop in question, import it into your design software, and dress it up. Then you can show the town planners the actual building.

:goodpost:

If they are wanting to promote the local shops get buildings that the people are familiar with