• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop-Made Xmas Gifts

tsgstl

My wife's side of the fam decided to do homemade gifts for the exchange this year. I had been messing around with the brushes app on my IPhone and was more than excited to put it to good use. It is pretty freaking amazing what phones can do these days. I originally expected to do about 6 or so of these but I had at least 20 or so hours time into the 2 that I did.

The prints were all printed on my Mutoh on photo canvas material
The pic of all of the art was photos printed on the same material. I had just done a 3'x2' of another sunset @ a duck club and had it professionally framed for one of my largest customers. This stuff looks amazing, not sure what brand it is but I have used several different types all with great success.

The frames were all purchased at Micheals along with a larger one for my wife for under $100 total (most were $15 or less, and hold 8"x10" range)

this was a video I made of my first brushes app painting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ--RytXMKk

The two pics I made :
One of my niece for my wife's sister and husband
The other of my wife's brother who passed shortly after the photo for her Brother and his wife (he still owns the car which is pretty rad)

Attachments

• rr.png
    rr.png
    108 KB · Views: 102
  • uu.png
    uu.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 105
  • tt.JPG
    tt.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 70

tsgstl

Thanks, just like most projects I am never 100% happy with the outcome. I wish I had more time. These are gifts I hope they don't look at them through my eyes.