• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shop tables, dinning room tables?

binki

JCPenny has an outlet store closing. they have dinning room tables that were $1300 new now $80 and they have dozens of them (no matching chairs, i guess that is why they are going this cheap). I can't even get a plastic 4x8 one from costco for that price.

SAS

I think I would build my own even if I could get them for $80. You would have about the same in them but if you get two sheets of plywood one for the top and one for the bottom you will have storage on the bottom one. Use 2x4's for the legs and frame you will have a much better table, also building your own you can get the right height that works best for you. I have my tables a little higher because I'm 6'3".
I wish I would have used screws because I'm about to move my tables to the new addition at my shop and I used a nail gun, my tables are 4x8 and the doors are 36". I never planed to add on to the shop so I was going to tare them apart when I rented or sell the building.