• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Towels?

CES020

Anyone got a good shop towel they like? We've been using Scott Xtreme Rags for years now, only available at Home Depot. They've gotten really hard to find, so we called them, only to find out they have discontinued them.

They were very good with very little lint. The normal Scott Rags in the box are full of lint and come apart easy. We have applications where we need a soft, tough, fairly lint free disposable towel all the time.

So with our 1st pick gone off the market, we're looking for some recommendations.

Anyone got easy to find, good, lint free (or fairly link free) shop towels sources?

SignaramaFL

We use the Scott shop towels, they are blue. You can get them almost anywhere... lowes, walmart, auto shops ect. They work really well, next to no lint, they are soft but hold up really well!

d fleming

We get high grade rags from our rag supplier for lint free, and a lower grade for screen printing and shop clean up. Buy by the #.

WildWestDesigns

We use the Scott shop towels, they are blue. You can get them almost anywhere... lowes, walmart, auto shops ect. They work really well, next to no lint, they are soft but hold up really well!

That's pretty much what we use. I use it out at the horse barn and in the embroidery/sublimation shop. You can get it at Home Depot and at least here at the Farmer's Co-Op (where I get it most of the time).

Sticky Signs

Recently bought a bag of micro-fibre towels from costco. they're awesome and you can wash and re-use them. They've been very effective when prepping a substrate for vinyl application. They're also pretty good a cleaning up adhesive residue.

megacab

Recently bought a bag of micro-fibre towels from costco. they're awesome and you can wash and re-use them. They've been very effective when prepping a substrate for vinyl application. They're also pretty good a cleaning up adhesive residue.
those yellow ones they sell there are the exact ones i am using. i prewashed the whole bag first and they have been lint free since then. 36 towels for like 10 bucks seemed like a good deal to me.